Fernanda Burle is founding partner of MJ Alves e Burle Advogados e Consultores. She built a solid career as a corporate and international trade lawyer in the city of Recife, Brazil. Fernanda developed her skills and consolidated her practice in advocacy with work and educational experiences in Geneva, Santiago de Chile, Washington D.C., Lisbon and Brasilia. She is currently member of CESA’s Advisory Board (Brazilian Law Firm Think Tank) and serves as Vice-President of the Governmental and Institutional Relations Committee of the Federal District Bar Association.
- Specialization in Government Relations from Insper, College of Europe and George Washington University.
- Specialization in Lobbying and Government Relations – School of Public Affairs, American University.
- MBA in Government Relations – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
- Master of Laws in International Relations from Institut Universitaire de Hautes Etudes Internationales (HEI) – Université de Genève.
- Post-graduation in Business Law – Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Bachelor of Laws – Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (FDR/UFPE).
- Best Lawyers – Administrative Law (2020-2021)
- Leaders League – Government Relations (2018-2021)
- The Legal 500 Latin America – Government Relations (2021)
- The Legal 500 Latin America – Public Law (2017-2020)
- Who’s Who Legal – Lobbying & Government Relations (2020)